Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

I thought I would show you that no matter what you "northerners" say, us red necks here in Davidson County, NC can still be patriotic on Memorial Day! No, unfortunately this is not in front of our house. I didn't think of it first. =( Maybe next year I can think of something better. I am thinking a flag on the chicken coop???



This is how he sits when he eats. Those cute little feet crossed make me smile. This is perhaps the only time of day when he is awake that they are not on the move.





He loves hummus and carrots.


Yum!


This is the wedding cake I did for Whitney and her husband Thomas.




This was the baby shower cake and cupcakes I did for her the next day.


This is her diaper cake.

Miss you! Happy Memorial Day. We are very thankful for you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little obsessed with the flag picture. Your cakes are amazing- seriously, I can't get over the talent. Are you ready for a break, yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not ready for a break... I am ready for YOU to be here! ;-) Anything to keep me busy until then! I wish they would leave the flag up so I could bring you by to see it. I felt like a stalker. I pulled in the driveway to get that picture!

    ReplyDelete