Saturday, May 19, 2012


This is Avery hiding from Coleman...


This was her favorite spot in the house... until Coleman figured it out. Now she is on the lookout for another hiding spot!


Yes, that would be asparagus and potatoes on his head. Crazy child...


There are no words...


He LOVES it in here...


Last night Avery was trying to jump on the bed and he was trying to get in her crate... this is a crazy world we live in with these two!


She also likes to sit in Coleman's toy race track. When you pull the red lever on the front the bowl that she is sitting in spins around. She hit it with her nose the other day and she must have jumped 3 feet into the air. It kind of reminded me of when Jules thought you were Dad on the sofa and she snuggled up close to you and then realized what a deadly mistake that was...


This picture makes me laugh for so many reasons. DON'T worry! The mower was not running. Coleman loves to sit on the mower with Ryan and he has to put on his headphones and listen to the music. Which of course smashes his cute little face...


More cake pictures. This was one I did for a 3 year old Princess Pool Party. Her dad LOVED it... I can't wait to hear if she did as well!




We all love and miss you! We are VERY proud of you! Gah.... did I just say that???? I am working on some stuff for a baby shower and I am painting these wooden pieces. Must be these paint fumes getting to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment