Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hey buddy.  I just wanted to tell you I'm staying with the Grubbs.  I'm going home tomorrow (Sunday) but I've been here since Tuesday.  It's been quite the experience, but suffice it to say there's much to say about having a nurse keep you in line.  And it being Trish there's never a dull moment.

I won't be going to CA with the credit union.  The doctor says no flying for three months.  I'm pretty bummed about it but he's right.  There's no way I will be ready in three weeks even though I'm doing pretty well.  I have to take 5 five minute walks each day and I have a series of lower body exercises to do three times a day.  I'm going to ask my PT about some arm exercises because I need arm strength to use the walker.  I feel really good about this surgery and I think I'll be on my way to a complete recovery.

Not long until you get home. At least it's closer than before.  There will be a lot of happy family including Alex when the time comes. It will be a great delayed Christmas present.  I love you and I'm so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment