Thursday, August 2, 2012

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I should give you a bunch of pictures to look at. They are all just random pictures but I thought you might enjoy them!




Italian Cream Cake

Strawberry Shortcake Cake


Relaxing with his legs crossed watching (What Else?) Baseball.




This was the smash cake for his first birthday!


We found this sea turtles nest last time we were at the beach. Hopefully they haven't hatched yet, maybe they will this week while we are down their!

I love his rat tail in this picture. I am thinking about braiding it...





Oh, the fun he has with Crayons...


I was in the living room and heard him calling me "Mah!" "Mah!" and I walked by the stairs and saw this...


He and Crawford at the Dash Baseball game! He loves to go and watch them play!



No comments:

Post a Comment